We recently spoke with Casey Witkowicz, President & CEO, RYCOM. Casey shared his thoughts around state-of-the-art smart building technology, how the pandemic has changed the priorities of building owners in terms of technological adaptation and operational changes, and the way forward in the evolution of smart building technology.
The conversation covered:
- Implications of COVID-19 on the digitization of buildings
- Importance of design thinking in future proofing
- Convergance of technology and real estate
- Technology’s role in an operations day to day operations
- Priorities of building owners
- Drivers for the way forward
Casey Witkowicz is the Founder, President and CEO of RYCOM Corporation. Casey has been at the forefront of transformative technology solutions for companies across North America for over 30 years. Casey is a graduate of Ryerson University and Durham College.